We understand that a successful 360 rollout is not a technology product but a change process with the goal of creating long-lasting behavior change. The communications strategy, assessment process, debrief and follow-up are all critical to the success of your project.
We have been developing and administering online 360 programs for 15 years to the Fortune 100, government agencies, and non-profits. Through Cambria Consulting, we can also provide competency development, debrief coaching and program design – helping you integrate the process with the rest of your talent development initiatives.
Our goal is to collaborate with you to deliver a successful 360 program. Our professional services team will walk you through the entire 360 process, ask the right questions, and help you plan to ensure you have a process that works for your organization.
We provide a very flexible assessment platform, enabling us to tailor the process to the exact needs of your organization. Key features are highlighted below:
We configure your Excelerated portal to your requirements. We provide a custom URL, and brand the site and e-mail templates to corporate standards, including logo and color scheme of your organization or program.
Our clients span the globe. Assessments can be administered worldwide in all major languages, including Latin script and character-based languages. Each feedback provider can select their own language, with the report delivered in the preferred language of the participant. End-user and administration screens are multilingual.
Use your competencies and behaviors with our intuitive standard assessment formats, or build a custom assessment. Standard features include behavior ratings, competency importance ratings, business challenges, and comments. Conditional logic allows for different assessments by feedback provider category, and other demographic information, e.g. business unit or function.
Define your own feedback provider relationships, with your terminology.
Managers and others who are asked to complete multiple assessments are able to rate everyone in one pass on a single assessment form rather than one at a time. This unique feature not only has the advantages of being much faster and efficient, but it also provides better data and significantly reduces rater bias.
Our highly-configurable software allows us to tailor the process to your needs:
Registration and Scheduling
- On-demand self or administrator registration, and group registration.
- Run individual participants on their own timeline
- Manage groups of participants on the same timeline.
Feedback Provider Selection
- Participants can enter name and e-mail, or provide a master or partial employee list.
- Prepopulate some or all feedback providers, skip feedback provider selection, or ask participants to confirm.
- Specify minimum and maximum feedback providers in each category and overall.
Feedback Provider Approval
- Optional feedback provider approval by program administrator or the participant’s manager.
- Accept/decline with comments approval loop, and modify/approve options.
- Reports can be generated ad-hoc or for an entire group at the same time for a development program.
- Flexible rules allow you to specify minimum requirements for report generation, including mandatory categories, minimum responses in a category and overall.
- Configure automatic combining of categories when minimums are not met.
- Send report to a combination of participant, manager, coach or other party.
Separate feedback recipients can be set for each participant.
We can build feedback reports to your specifications or provide you with our own best-in-class 360º feedback report. We can provide highly tailored reports branded to your organization or initiative to your internal design specifications.
Build your own report from standard report templates, and supplement with custom designs where required. Templates include Summary Charts, Feedback Providers, Top and Bottom Competencies and Behaviors, Behavior Detail, Comments.
Tracking and Aggregate Reporting
Our simple intuitive administration screens allow you to view real-time status, track completion, modify scheduling and reminders, and edit participant and feedback provider information.
Real-time online aggregate reports and graphs provide insight into your organization’s strengths and development areas. Our ad-hoc reporting portal allows you to instantly run a wide variety of reports, and build your own views of the data. Export the data in Excel or Word for further analysis or executive summaries.
Each user has one unique login to access all activities associated with the 360 process. Administer participants in groups with different administrators for each group for business unit or regional control. Security groups allow easy administrator control across participant groups.
Ready to Excelerate your success?